I’ve never been involved in Bloggiesta festivities before and am super excited to get started!
What is Bloggiesta? It’s a time for bloggers to spend on their blogs (ie. marathon blogging) to revamp those pesky to-do items that never seem to get done. Whether you’ve wanted to join a blogging community, catch up on book reviews or give your blog a spring cleaning, now is the time to get it all accomplished. For more info, head on over to Maw Books Blog to read more and join in the fun!
I’ve been blogging since January of this year, but my blog traffic isn’t where I would like it to be. So increasing the number of visits and comments regarding my blog is my #1 Goal.
To reach this goal during the Bloggiesta, I would like to accomplish the following:
1. Find out why some blogs receive more traffic than others - ask questions, post on twitter, collect data, etc.
2. Figure out how to imbed videos onto blog
3. Make background and banner more attractive and eye-catching
4. Write rainy day posts
5. Learn how to make a button for my blog and post on homepage
6. Build more pages regarding: Contests, Books, Reviews, etc.
7. Put goodreads button on homepage
8. Update books and reviews on my goodreads account
Those are my top items for now. I’m sure I’ll think of more as I peruse other blogs on my quest to meet my #1 Goal. Happy blogging!